Thursday 19 April 2018

CAS cards featuring Wild Flower Stamp


Hey Guys, Kirti here.

Mother is like a flower, each one unique and beautiful!!
When one thinks of gift to mom, flowers has to be there. Thats why, none of Mothers day card is complete without Floral touch.

CARD 1
Here is my take on Mothers day card using wild flower stamp by Expressions craft.
I have used heat embossing technique to create the floral border to my cardstock and have colored it random using zig markers. The sentiment I have used is the chipboard decorative embellishments by Expressions craft. These primed chipboard sentiments are ready to use, I have simply distressed it using Black soot distress ink.
For the base again have used the kraft cardstock by expressions craft.
I hope you like my take on heat embossed mothers day card.



CARD 2
For the second card,
I have used classic black & Gold combination.
I have heat embossed the image & Sentiment of wildflower stamp by expressions craft on black cardstock cut-out.I have used golden embossing powder with some sparkle shimmer to get some extra shine. Then have placed the ready top layer on the white card base and tada!!
The smaller size of card makes it perfect to be placed above your gift with some personalised msg!!



To shop for the materials used in making these two cards, sharing the links:



THANKS!!
KIRTI

No comments:

Post a Comment