Saturday 21 April 2018

Gift Tags

Hello Friends,

Hi, Hope u all are busy with your creations.
I am back on Expressions Craft blog to inspire you with my Gift Tags.

We always need tags for our gifts so lets first see the simple yet attractive tags I made using floral stamp set "wild flower". 



And another one....





For both these tags I have used same technique that is  paper smooching technique....
Took a water colour card stock and die cut it with rectangular die...it measures 3.5 inches by 2 inches. For the tags this size is almost perfect. I had smooched the card stock with two different shade of red for the first tag and with two different shade of blue for the second tag.I have used Gansai tambi watercolours.
After the colours dried added some splatters of colour with water brush to give more interest to the tags.
As we use tags on gifts, I love to add a plane die cut ( used Expressions craft plane card stock) of same size on the back of each tag , this gives a good finished look plus some space for personalised message on the tags. I stamped the floral image on a plain white card stock with archival ink fussy cut it and adhered it on the prepared tag. Attached both the die cuts with the help of a jute twine of coordinating colour

My third tag is a bit different have a look...







I made the base with the same technique of smooching and then stamped the floral image using darker coloured distress inks on the paper, added the sentiment with archival ink. 

Hope u all like the tags and use this simple technique to make them  and beautify your gifts.

Supplies List

If you like my post leave some love in the comments below...

Love.

Happy crafting friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment