Wednesday 25 April 2018

Just for You Card by Steph

Hi everyone,
 Steph here using 2 different stamps from Expressions CraftsFor the floral image, I used the Flora stamp set, one of my favorite stamp sets because it has 5 different floral images and 4 different sentiments.  For the sentiment I decided to use the Wild Flower stamp set.


I wanted to showcase this beautiful flower so I stamped it on white cardstock and colored it with Copic Markers.  Die cutting it and matting with 2 larger die cuts really showcases the image, don't you think?


It looks stunning against a woodgrain type background.  Then I simply added a sentiment from the Wild Flower Stamp Set.


Thanks for stopping by.

Supplies List

Flora
 



craft stamps

Please stop by my blog for more inspiration.



Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment