Tuesday 3 April 2018

LOVE THIS LIFE- Mixed media Canvas

Love this Life and every minute of it!!

And when you love it with whole of your heart, your path will be filled with surprises, with more possibilities and new limits!!


Same happened with me when I undertook the design team endeavor with expressions craft. Till then, working on canvas was always my distant dream as I remained occupied with albums. I never got opportunity to try any other craft form. Decoupage and mixed media were always my fantasies.


This time, I am glad Bhavani suggested me to try decoupage and thanks that she trusted me. I went off my comfort zone and came out with this!!


I have used cutout from  la'amor decoupage napkin and light pole chip board from expressions craft and a brickwall stencil by expressions craft on canvas. And it turned out well to my expectations. I hope you guys like my first take on mixed media.



Hope you will have great time and are already planning to try out your take with this beautiful decoupage napkin and chipboard elements.

Thank you for your time.. see you in with my next creation. Till then, LOVE your life and every minute of it <3

The links for products used from Expressions craft is here.


https://www.expressionscraft.in/shop/brickwall-craft-stencils/

https://www.expressionscraft.in/product-category/chipboard-embellishments/

Love,
KIRTI GUPTA

1 comment: