Thursday 5 April 2018

Happy Birthday Cards

Hi everyone.  
Today I'm wishing everyone a Happy Birthday using some fun stamps from the store.


The backgrounds of each card is a Cuttlebug birthday embossing folder.  To create the pink card, once I embossed white cardstock, I lightly inked it with Rose Delicata Ink.  The panel was matted with light pink cardstock and adhered to a dark pink card.


I inked the next panel with Brilliance Sky Blue ink.  The panel was matted with light blue cardstock and then adhered to a dark blue card.


The cupcakes were stamped in black ink and colored with Memento Markers.  The cupcake panels were then matted with the same cardstock and added to the card. I used the Happy Birthday stamp, stamping it in black ink. 


Now I have birthday cards available when I need them.
Supplies List

Thanks for stopping by.

Please stop by my blog for more inspiration.

Steph

1 comment: