Friday 31 May 2019

Decor notepad cover with Metallic Paints

Hello!
This is Irina Chebotareva (IraChe). Today I want to show you notepad cover decor with Metallic Paints photo tutorial.
I took a simple notepad for base. Detach cover from paper notes block.
Big rumpled white paper sheet I glued to cover with  immix SculptorTex contour medium to made folds.



Then a colored all the cover and cheapboard with black Gesso




After I made a mix: black Gesso, Deco stones Micro, Texture paste, Art Medium mate and sand.


And cover all the cover with that mix. Cheapboard, decor and Deco stones Micro and Mini was glued on top.




After I used Metallic Paints Holiday Gold and Raw Umber as base colors and MERMAID SONG, Hunter Green for details. Add rust drops with mixed WEDDING RED, Coral Peony, Pale Sunset Gold







At the end I used Immix heavy gesso white to mate Metallic Paints.



And there is a result! A beatufull and spectacular metallic cover!





Supplies Used:
Immix heavy gesso white

No comments:

Post a Comment