Monday 27 May 2019

Canvas Art For Beginners 'Sea Shore'

Hello everyone!!
Ruchi here from Ruchi's Crafeteria and I'm back with my another DT project. 
This time I've created A Canvas Art for beginners who wants to try their hands in Mixed Media art but don't know how and where to start. This post gonna be helpful for you and at the end you will get lots of ideas to try for :)
Have a look..




I adhered all the junk pieces using immix gel medium. It's a versatile product and can be use for gluing, sealant, can mix with chalk paints and metallic paints. Possibilities are endless. 



I've used weave stencil along with texture paste to create waves on my canvas. This paste dries quickly and gives you even and smooth finish. You can find this paste on Expressions Craft store. I've mentioned the link of that product at the end of this post.




To give some sea colors.. I've applied Deep Teal blue sprinkle mist and Hunter Green metallic paint. Did a bit stamping and adhered all the other elements like chipboard, flower, beads, pearls and rhinestones to give complete look.


I've captured all the process in a video. You can watch the tutorial here






Supplies used:

That's it for today. Hope you like my today's project. 
See you all next time with more inspirations. 
Happy Crafting!!
Ruchi

No comments:

Post a Comment