Monday 13 May 2019

Inspiration Monday- May Challenge


Hello crafters,

Welcome to Inspirational Monday
This month our theme is - Summer Fun




Here today we have two of our Designers  Ruchi and Irina  inspiring you on the challenge theme.



Hello everyone!!
Ruchi here from Ruchi's Crafeteria and I'm back with an inspirational post for this month challenge theme 'Summer Fun'. 
I have created a DIY project 'Altered Glass Bottle' for all of you to try in these summer vacation time. gonna be fun.





Procedure
-Glued Fine Cotton Gauge from Fabric Pack, Deco Stones and chipboards using gel medium.
-Applied White Gesso and Titanium White & Persimmon Sprinkle Mist.
-Embellished with flowers and other materials.
-Finally sprinkled Fairy Dust sprinkles.





Hope you like it. So take out your junk and create some best out of waste in this holiday time.
Don't forget to enter our this month challenge. Theme is 'Summer Fun'.
You can submit your entries HERE

That's it for today. Hope you like my today's project. 
See you all next time with more inspirations. 
Happy Crafting!!
Ruchi


Hello!
This is Irina Chebotareva (IraChe).
Today I want to show you my project for Expressions craft.
Summer time I like very well to take a rest at the sea. We like swim and play in the water. It's very cooool! Also I like to find the seashells with my little daughter. These shells I use in my projects.
And in this project were used shells from the Black sea, that I gather last year.















Make beauty with smile,

1 comment: