Monday 20 May 2019

Inspiration Monday with video tutorial - Summer Fun


Hello crafters,
Welcome to Inspirational Monday
This month our theme is - Summer Fun 

You can submit your entries HERE


Today we have two of our Designers  Shalinii and Roshni  inspiring you on the challenge theme.
Greetings!

hello everyone its Shalini here.
So , For me Summer Fun is little different...For me Summer means lots of summer holidays ..n holidays means visiting to Nani's home , visits of Bhua ,massi n lots of cousins...So for me welcoming them to our home is actually a big fun of  Summers...

I deliberately kept this project very simple to show that Expressions craft products  are not only for  moms. These products are so easy to use that even kids can make lots of projects .So here i used  soft Cotton cloth from fabric pack n fan folded  n Iron it to make layers n then stretched it on embroidery hoop . N rest you can easily understand from the project itself..
Happy Summer Holidays to all






Hello everyone its Roshni here 
and for the summer theme challenge I have altered my old broken sunglasses into this mix media piece.  Summer is the time to put on some cool shades and for this fun summer change I thought why not alter some old shades. I have used a bunch of expressions craft products to alter this piece. 
I also have a video tutorial for the same 










I hope you liked the project and got inspired to join us for the challenge 




No comments:

Post a Comment