Thursday 9 June 2022

Mixed Media Rusty MDF panel

 Hello Everyone,
This is Archana Sehgal here,
Today I have another mixed media project to share with you, Do you know creating rust effect using Expressions Craft products is really easy, I have complete step by step video tutorial on our YouTube channel so don't forget to check it out but before that here are the list of products which I used to create this project.

So lets get started:

 Here is list of supplies that I used to create Project :

 


 






Watch its step by step making process on Expressions Craft YouTube Channel :

 


Hope you guys have enjoyed this process, all the supplies available at Expressions craft ... I will back till then bye-bye, Take care, Stay safe and Happy Creating


Love
Archana Sehgal

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment