Saturday 4 June 2022

Sea Breeze- Mixed Media Altered Anchor

 


Sea Breeze

     

          Hello,

  This is Semonti here to welcoming you on EC blog. Today I am going to share my last project for this month.

   I have Altered an Anchor this time. Draw an anchor freehand on cardboard and cut it. Apply different texture onto my project and add different elements on it. 

   Detail tutorial on EC youtube channel to show you how to I achieve this finished look.

   Here some closeup pictures, hope you enjoy it..

  







       Here is the tutorial


      Products Used:

  • Heavy Black Gesso
  • Crackle Texture Paste
  • Black Granite Texture Paste
  • Emerald Sea and Peach Bloom Metallic Sprays
  • Sea Foam and White Silk Chalk Paints
  • Turquoise Blue and Magical Black-Gold EP
  • Stencil Paste - Gold
  • Glitter Paste - Joy Of Spring
  • Mermaid Song and Soft Glitter Gold Shimmer Metallic Paints
  • Deco Stones- Mini and Micro
  • Chipboards
  • Fairy Dust
  • Handmade Flowers
 You can get all the products @Expressions Craft

  Hope you like and enjoyed my project. See you on next month. Bye...

  Love,
  Semonti

1 comment: