Saturday 7 October 2017

Couples in Love



Hi Gals....

I'm back with another DT reveal kit and also a tuto for the same.  My second kit is of Couples in love.



I have made a simple card....easy to follow and create.


  • I have taken a  Neena white CS and have stamped the images and color them with the Zig Clean Color Real Brushes.... 


  • Now I have fussy cut the images with my X-Acto paper cutter. 


  • I have used Distress inks on the background and sprayed with my misty tool and have adhered the images with double sided tape. 


  • Next I have used a Dovecraft - floral Muse pattern paper and a Brown CS 6x6 and have paneled my card on to it.....also added a lace, few mulberry flowers, Die cut leaves and Dusty Attic Hearts shaped wooden chippies embossed with Ranger Gold EP.



I have done a simple and easy card.......Hope you guys like it !!
Coming days will surely share few more tips and tricks on stuff I regularly create.

I have used couple in love stamp from expressions stamps


Hope to see what all you guys create and share....

Looking forward for your creations!!

Cheers!!

Hema


No comments:

Post a Comment