Thursday 26 October 2017

Picnic - Sun n Fun

Hi Crafty Gals.....

Today I'm sharing a new stamp set  which was newly released with Expressions Stamps. Its total fun with lovely share of party set.




I have made an easy card which goes well with the theme.  I have used Papericious Whimsical 6"x 6" pattern paper set for this card.  I have chosen a pre stamped printed paper and used Spell binder die-cut Circle die and cut the center of the pattern paper and over layered the image which was stamped and colored on a water color paper with Zig Real Color Brushes and backed with foam pads I have adhered it to another plain CS which was in the Whimsical set. This gave a shaker box kind of depth and dimension.......I wanted to keep this plain and hence didn't do a shaker kind of card. Ideas are many but still for me the focal was the stamp set which gives a crisp and clear image.





I didn't do a step by step tutorial for this as this was a kind of self explanatory and a very easy peasy kind of a card.

You can get this lovely stamp set and paper pack from below link from below link

https://www.expressionsstamps.in/shop/picnic/

https://www.expressionsstamps.in/shop/whimsical-2/





Will surely share few nice inspiring stuff in the coming weeks!!

Happy Crafting!!

Cheers!!


Hema

No comments:

Post a Comment