Wednesday 25 October 2017

Stenciling with Fashion Divas!

Hi to all!

Hope you all enjoyed this Diwali with all your family members, relatives, visitors! Now time to show some more creative work!

Weaving stencil and  Fashion Divas stamps from expression stamps. I really love the quality of this brand.
I could make many cards from weaving stencil with so many possibilities!
So I decided to make two cards using this beautiful stencil.


For the first card, I combined my stencil with pretty Fashion Divas stamp set. They are so stylish, bold, sassy, confident and carefree teenagers!


 


Firstly, I placed my stencil diagonally and coloured the weaved pattern with my watercolour brush pens shown in the pic.



           I choose Fashion Divas stamp set and stamped two of the images on my watercolour sheet in the jet black. Then quickly applied clear embossing powder on them and heat embossed the images, see the difference and more good result!



                         I love how quick and easy the Staedtler watercolour pencils are to use and they give the beautiful watercolour results. Fussy cut them and don't forget to apply black ink pen at all along the edges of the image for the best result:)




                        Die cut a black banner. Stamped the sentiment from the same set and heat embossed it.
Now popped up my fashion girls and banner with dimension to create more interest.



Isn't it so much fun, love the bold, bright look of stencil pattern with these Fashion Divas- so happy!

Supply list:
Cardstocks: Black and white colour heavy CS, watercolour sheet
Stamp: Fashion Divas from Expressions craft stamps
              https://www.expressionsstamps.in/shop/fashion-divas/
             
Stencil: Weave Pattern from Expressions craft stamps
               https://www.expressionsstamps.in/shop/weave-pattern-2/

Die: Dotted rectangles from Sizzix
Archival Jet Black ink
Japanese watercolour brush pens- Blue, orange, pink and black
Staedtler watercolour pencil set
Embossing powder: clear embossing powder and opaque Bright white from Wow
Pop foam dots and Fevicol


                                                                          For the second card

I paired the beautiful stencil with a flower die and some pearls to make an elegant card!


                      Firstly I applied embossing paste at the bottom of my card panel and after removing the stencil quickly splattered some diamond dust on it before drying. So sparkly and glittery, made me smile!



                      Die cut a flower from watercolor paper and used my Zig markers to color them. To add a little sparkle I added some crystal clear dust to the flowers using clear tacky glue. Die cut a phrase sentiment out of a silver sparkly sheet and adhered at the top.


I added the flowers to my card with pop dots. I bent the one flower a little bit so it was moreover to thinking of you phrase and added some pearls! And lastly added a gorgeous clear sparkly white ribbon with a cute flower bow! Now adhered the whole panel on my dotted holes card base using pop dots.


Love the elegant and clean look!

Supply list:

Cardstocks: White Heavy cardstock; silver sparkly sheet

Stencil: Weave Pattern from Expressions crafts stamp

               https://www.expressionsstamps.in/shop/weave-pattern-2/



Die: field of dreams from Penny black and dotted holes rectangle nesting die from Sizzix; Thinking of You from Spellbinders

Zig Clean Watercolor Real Brush set
Georgette clear sparkly white ribbon, pop foam dots and some half pearls

Thanks so much for stopping by. 
Have a wonderful Day!

Vinita



No comments:

Post a Comment