Saturday 7 October 2017

Hot Air Balloon - Adventure


Hi Crafty Gals.......

                             
            Hema  here with you all today and this is my first post as DT Member for Expressions Craft Stamps.  I am really happy and excited to be here and share my creations with you all.  I want to thank Bhavani Balaji who gave this opportunity and considered me and was quite happy when she gave me this news.

I'm always for Indian brands and love that lot of our women entrepreneurs are doing a fab job by making Indian brands and I love to see them competing with international  brands and make a niche!

I love the new releases designed by Bhavani and Thilakavathy Kannappan.  There are so many new releases in which stamps and stencils are designed......and I love my DT kit which I received!!! 
Lovely quality stamps, sticky and perfect picture when inked with your inks and easy to use them and store them in your crafty cupboard with hangers attached to them easy maintenance. All the products are very much pocket friendly and quite affordable to all of us!! Isn't this is the most exciting part!! Crafters .... we are hoarders....... we try to save as much as we can.....LOL!!




Well .......on that note lets get started with my first share of work with the stencils and stamp collection.  For my project I have used  


No automatic alt text available.  No automatic alt text available.

So lets get started with the process.....

              
 

  • I have taken a 6x4' white Neenah CS, adhered it with some washi tape and used distress inks along with the stencil for background.......          
  • Next I have used the stamp set and stamped images using Versa mark black Pigment ink for coloring the images. 



  • Now I have the stencil ready and I have used Lindy's Teal blue (EP) Embossing Powder on the edges of the CS (Card Stock)....to emboss the edges......just press the edges of your CS on to your embossing pad and pour the powder on to your CS and heat set in this way you will get a  neat line and your CS will look neatly edged.
  • Also my images colored with Zig Color Real Brushes.......(Awwww....I love these brushes and its my new addition in the collection) 😍...

       


      

  • Now I have placed my images on the CS and now will adhere them with double sided tape.
  • I have paneled this CS on to another White CS measuring 6.5x7'......here I have overlapped  stamping with different colors and stamped below the CS and some clouds and edged with distress inks and stamped another sentiment and adhered it on to the Card.









Hope you guys liked this simple card share with tuto.......I wanted to give it a totally new try but wanted to keep this simple and easy as many of you guys may not afford to have dies, die machine and more other stuff for some WOW creations....but yet with some simple stuff easily available in your crafty stash yet you can make some lovely combo cards and make it look beautiful.....I just wanted to show case the simplicity and making good cards.....just a small effort.

Materials used:
White Neena CS, Blue CS
Wavy Stencil
Distress Inks - Wild Honey, Broken china, Tumbled Glass
Pigment inks - Versamark - Black, Blue indigo, Brown, Red Crimson, Pink
Zig Clean Real Brushes for coloring images.
Lindy's Guten Tag Teal Blue and Baverian Blue EP
Double foam tape.

Please share your creations with us...... we are looking forward ...!!

Lots of love and Happy Crafting !!

To buy our products.....pl follow this link Expressionscraftstamps

Cheers!!

Hema


No comments:

Post a Comment