Tuesday 13 March 2018

A fairyland mini album using Fairy stamps

Hey guys!! 
Kirti here. I am back here with my another inspiration for Expression craft.



This time, the thing which stole my heart is this cute fairy stamp by expressions craft.




So, with the help of this beautiful stamp set I have been able add the touch of Fairy land to my project!! The fairies of various sizes helped me in creating perfect elements for my album.
The quality of stamp is perfect and we can get a crisp image. The size of stamp is good for coloring. The designed is crafted so carefully that even the intricate design like bushes around the fairy house, fence and the path is easy for coloring.


With the help of these stamps i have created a scene in the circular flap, on the hinge a slider and a wobble embellishment. And everything has turned out really nice.






 In a small video down here, I have displayed my embellishments and mini tour of my mini album. In the next video thread we shall learn how to make these beautiful embellishments. Have a look on pictures and video to find more!!


You can buy the supplies used in this project from our store by clicking the below link



Thanks for watching!!

Kirti

4 comments:

  1. awesome mini album with cute little fairies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awsome ..... Perfect use of fairy stamp set

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the way u coloured the fairys:)
    pretty album:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the kind words dear crafty friends Sabiha & Creative minds 🤗

    ReplyDelete