Friday 23 March 2018

Butterfly cards with Expressions Crafts

Hi everyone, I am Steph here and have got a set of cards for you today using the Happy Fly stamp set.  I love butterflies and this set includes 7 butterflies along with 5 sentiments.



Using the MISTI, I placed a sheet of cardstock inside, then arranged the butterflies about the panel, leaving room for the sentiment in the corner.


Next, I inked the butterflies in assorted colors.


I repeated the inking until I had these amazing butterflies.  The sentiment was added in the corner with black ink.


After inking the panel with yellow ink, I matted the panel with black cardstock and added it to my card.  Finally, I scattered some gems around the card.


For my second card, I arranged the butterflies around the sentiment.


I inked the butterflies with blue ink.


Then I inked them with yellow and red inks.


I inked the panel with blue ink, matted it with black cardstock and added it to my card.  Finally, I stamped the sentiment in black ink and die cut it.  After adding it to a larger circle, I adhered it to the card and added gems.



Thank you for stopping by today.

You can buy this stampset from our store at the below link

Happy Fly


Please stop by my blog for more projects.

Steph

5 comments: