Saturday 10 March 2018

Layout for a Baby Boy

Hello dear friends,

Today on this Expressions Craft blog I am sharing a cute n lovely layout for baby boy pictures.

It was Women's  Day on 8th March. A women is always a loving mother at heart and she never wants to forget her little ones baby days. In today's project I am making this layout for little baby boy pictures to cherish the memories forever.

When I received all the stamps from Expressions craft , I was sure I may use all of them in my single project. As all these stamps complement each other. The three stamp sets I have used are "Hot air Balloons", "Shopping for my baby" and "Oh my Baby". I have also used Wooden rectangular decorative frames from Experssions too.

I am going to share pictures  as well as a video to show how I made this lovely layout.
Yes, a video too. I am equally exited to share this with u all.

I would like to share some pictures first, and then a video with explanation.






Few close ups too.....


Guys, hope u all like this cute layout. It is truly easy to make this using "Expressions craft
 stamps" and "Wooden rectangular decorative frames".

I will show u how.
First I will show u few basic things to prepare for the layout. U will need a 12" by 12" pattern paper for the base. To make it sturdy u can stick it on a chipboard. It is optional. I took all the stamps which I wanted to include in my layout. Stamped the images using Archieval jet black ink on a smooth water colour paper. The results were too crisp and fine. I was too happy with the results.Coloured all the images with water colour. Took both the wooden frames and coloured them using sky blue chalk paints. Took some pattern paper and cut it into few stripes for decoration. Made Rossetti's out of paper too. I have also used few  stars and a "baby" die cut .And off course the pictures of baby. Cut the pictures accordingly to fit properly inside the frames.
It was too easy to assemble all the images and pictures to make this beautiful layout.

Lets see how, in this video.

     


Friends, Hope u all will be able to try this simple and beautiful layout using Expressions craft stamp sets and Wooden rectangular decorative frames. 

You can buy the supplies used in this project from our store by clicking the below link








Bye friends. Leave some love and comments below if u like my post. N do try this out.
Hope to see u all soon with my new creations.

Love Sabiha.

1 comment: