Tuesday 6 March 2018

Buddha Canvas using Decorative Chipboard

Hey Guys!!
KIRTI GUPTA here with my first post for expressions craft. 

I am simply Love the first DT kit sent to me by B2 team. With the wonderful products, my imagination knew no boundaries and have come up with something very different and simple with this uniquely designed chipboard Embellishment of Buddha!!





Have you ever wondered to create the master pieces on canvas, but always hold back thinking I may not be able to do it or so??

Then you must read this post complete and by the end of this, am sure you too will be able to create a simple yet,beautiful Buddha canvas with me. How??
Expressions craft has come up with this very unique design of Gautam Buddha in chipboard and with this you really don't need to do much to create a Buddha Canvas. So, even if you cant draw, just pick up those paint bushes and get started. 

Here are the steps involved to create this canvas, hope it helps you!!

      To start with, I have applied thin layer of Mont Marte Gesso on canvas.




Then I have colored black my Buddha chipboard  embellishment black using archival ink. (do not use black distress ink). 

  
  
Then have stick the doily to it after fussy cutting it in shape 



 I have layered my canvas with black archival ink coat instead of gesso. Then, placed my Buddha and doily assemblage on canvas.



  On one side of panel I have used stencil to form some texture.



         And now the playtime with colors.


Tadaa!! Have a look on final results.





 Hope you all like it and will surely give it a try :)

Materials used
Canvas (8x8 inches)
Expression Craft Buddha chipboard embellishment
Expression Craft Floral Stencil
Gesso
Tinted metallic paint
Yellow acrylic color
Blue and orange lindys stamp gang colors
Sponge
Doily
Paint brushes

You can purchase the Chipboard embellishment and stencil from the below link.

https://www.expressionscraft.in/shop/buddha/

https://www.expressionscraft.in/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/buddhA-600x600.jpg 


https://www.expressionscraft.in/shop/lamp-craft-stencils/
https://www.expressionscraft.in/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/floral-1.png 
      Thank you for your time,
      LOVE,
      Kirti

5 comments: