Friday 16 March 2018

Welcome card for a baby girl

Hi friends,


I am back with my DT post with cuteness overloaded.
It's a card to welcome a new born baby girl. 
As we all know that colour for a cute little baby girl is aways pink, so my today's card is all pinkie pinkie. I have used Expresssionscraft stamps "Shopping for my baby" stamp set to make this card.
First have a look at my card.....



Lets now learn how I made this card.
Firstly I selected all the stamps I wanted to use in my card.
I stamped n coloured them with my Zig marker pens and gel pen.




After colouring the images fussy cut them and kept them aside. Took a white water colour paper for the base card of size 4.25" by 5.5". Made the clouds using stencil and distress inks. I also made the grass with a die cut.After the background was ready, I made a cute baby laundry line with all the images I had coloured, adhered them using two way tapes to give them a raised look. I also used a pink twine to make the laundry wire. Placed the baby horse toy image on the grass.
Thus I finished my card with a welcome sentiment from my stash and "Baby!" and "It's a girl" sentiments from the same stamp set from Expressions craft

Few more close ups of my card.




I finally Adhered my card base on a blue card stock of a slightly bigger size n then finished off with a front opening pink card base.
Hope u all loved to read my post and loved my card too.

You can buy this stamp from our store by clicking the below link.


Love Sabiha.

2 comments: