Thursday 3 October 2019

Mixed Media Altered Diary Cover - 02/10/19

Greetings Everyone!

This is Isha Pai and today I am here on EC's blog to share detailed video tutorial on mixed media altered diary cover.

Decorating this diary cover was very important for me, as I have made it for My Husband for our company KPPL.

All the embellishments on the diary cover, reflects his personality.

Materials used Expressions Craft (IMMIX) are: 





5. Metallic Paints: Intense Copper, Tuscan Red, Citron Verdes and Ancient Gold

6. Steampunk Chippies, Clock Chippie, numbers & sign chippies and Tag chippie

7. Deco art stones: mini and medium









Click the below link for detailed Video Tutorial: 

https://youtu.be/LvVK7GWGA6U


Hope you have liked it!

Happy Crafting!

Love & Peace from me to you all...

No comments:

Post a Comment