Sunday 13 October 2019

Inspiration Monday - Mixed media lanterns for Diwali

Greetings Everyone!

This is Isha Pai and today I am here to share my Inspiration post for Monday which goes with the theme textures and patterns.

Festival of lights "Diwali"  is coming near, so I have created these Lanterns using mixed media techniques.



1. In this lantern I have used two texture pastes - Mud Brown and Ice & Snow
Painted with 6 metallic paints - Raw Umber, Tuscan red, Wedding red, Bronze Moon, Hunter Green and Ancient gold. 



2. In this Lantern I have used - Black Granite Texture Paste and Deco art stones pasted with art medium gel.
Painted with 2 metallic paints - Bronze Moon & Ancient Gold




Final Look



I hope you are inspired to participate in the current monthly challenge "Textures & Patterns"

Do participate to win exciting prizes.

Happy Crafting..

Love & Peace from me to you all...


No comments:

Post a Comment