Friday 11 October 2019

Daylight Dreams - A Mixed Media Layout

hello,
              Today I am back at Expressions Craft blog with my pictorial post. I have created a Mixed media layout with IMMIX products. I hope you guys enjoy the process. Let's start !!!



Step 1:  First I take a black cardstock and select my focal point for a layout. After that applied a clear Gesso's coat.



 Step 2: Applied a white crackle paste through expression craft's stencil. It gave me fine cracks after drying to add more texture to the layout.



Step 3: Played with Chroma Burst to add colors to the layout. Chroma bursts are perfect to add that extra shine to your project.



Step 4: After that, select some Expression crafts beautiful Embellishments to create interest around a focal point. 



Step 5: I decorate the frame with crackle paste and gave a coat of heavy black gesso on all embellishments. Color them with Metallic paints and embossing powder.




Step 6: Arrange all elements around the focal point and at the end added Glitter and Micro stones with Gloss gel to give depth and create more interest.



Voila, it's ready... It looks simple right ...it's all because of amazing IMMIX products.















Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment