Saturday 5 October 2019

Video tutorial - Mixed Media mini album

Hello all!
This is Irina Chebotareva (IraChe). 
Today I want to show on Expressions Craft blog a video tutorial of a mixed media mini album.

Enjoy the watching!



I took cardboard for jacket. All of them was painted with Immix heavy gesso white. Then a colored chipboard with Immix heavy gesso white
 
 

Then used Craft stencils and applied texture paste on the cardboard.
 Then I used Chalk paints.




 After, all of them was glued on base. 
I added Fairy Dust, Magic Sparks and Sprinkle Glitz in the center chipboard. 



At the top I add Handmade Flower with Glass Nuggets.
 Then, I used Glass beads texture gel medium and Ground texture paste Ice&snow on some places.

 
 After, I colored cardstock with Chroma Burst.
 In the end was added Glitters Fairy dust, Magic Sparks, Mica Flakes and  Sprinkle Glitz

No comments:

Post a Comment