Friday 4 October 2019

CAPTIVATING LOVE



Hi folks, today I am here with a photo tutorial on altered mixed media art. I have chosen love as the theme for this amazing and interesting piece of work. I have used a lot of textures and patterns. Hope you all will like it. Pour your comments and share your views.








I have taken a MDF board as base for my project. I have covered the base using Immix Heavy White Gesso. 



                                       Next, I have used Expressions Craft stencil and White Sand Paste to create patterns. 
                                                     I have also applied Immix Crackle Paste, wherever necessary

                                   

Once the White Sand Paste has dried, I have covered them using white gesso. Now, it's time to play with the Chroma Burst. I have used Ice Plant, Tea Cup Teal and Galaxy Purple and dissolved them using water spray 
You can add chroma burst on layers for dark and light shades.



Then, I have added chipboards and embellishments from Expressions Craft. I have used Immix Metallic Paints to enhance it's elegant design.

I have also used Immix Deco Stones Mini, Macro using Gel Medium Gloss.

Take a closer look at these fabulous textures and patterns and the shimmery effect of Chroma Burst.

I have also attached some chisel fibre to add more interest to the project. I have used sentiments from Expressions Craft. The new Launch Glass Nuggets also add more interest to this project. Finally I have sprinkled  Immix Fairy Dust White to give a Glittery Effect to the overall outlook.






Hope you all enjoyed today's project. Happy Crafting!!

Supplies used:





No comments:

Post a Comment