Wednesday 22 January 2020

Dream catcher : A Mixed Media Canvas

Hello Everyone,

Hope you all doing good!!!

Myself Varsha from C-Arts & Crafts. Today I am sharing a canvas art with you all. This is my last project for Expressions craft. Here is pictorial for you all. Please follow my steps to make your own project.

Supplies used :

1. Heavy Gesso White
2. Chroma burst- Gala pink & Purple
3. Texture paste
4. Stencils - Cracked wall & wall brick
5. Chalk paints
6. Shimmer metallic paints
7. New released chipboards
8. Art medium gel transparent- Gloss
9. Handmade flowers
10. Glass Nuggets
11. IMMIX Deco stones- Mega

Here is my project:









Steps to be followed:

Step 1. Take a canvas & apply heavy Gesso White.



Step 2. Apply chroma burst to colour background.



Step3. Create texture using stencils & texture paste.




Step 4. Place your all embellishments & chipboards ( I coloured my chipboards with chalk paints )



 


Step 5. Finish your project with glass nuggets, add sentiment & black splashes.




Hope you all like my project.
. I used soft colours in my project, you can take idea from the same.

Love & hugs
Varsha Gupta


No comments:

Post a Comment