Monday 27 January 2020

Monday Inspirational Post - Shwetha Mahadevan & Vidhi Jadeja

Hello folks,
Hope you all are doing well ! Its Inspirational Monday, so we have beautiful projects lined up for you guys to get inspired, today we have our very Talented DT members Shwetha Mahadevan & Vidhi Jadeja to inspire you all with their projects ...over to Shwetha

Hello Friends,
Today I have an inspirational post for our month's theme. I have a Shadow Box  using the fabulous lavender and blue chalk shades from expressions craft to give a fairy world feel. Hope you all will love it.












That's it for today. I hope you like today's project. 
See you all next time with more inspirations. 
Happy Crafting!!
Shwetha Mahadevan

Over to Vidhi

Hello friends,

I am DT Vidhi Jadeja here at Expressions Craft blog today with my inspirational post. This month we have wonderful theme of fairy land !!!



When we think about fairies first thing will come in our mind is their beautiful ‘ Wings '  I wish we all have wings to fly ....still I didn't get mine but my little fairy gets her own wings to fly :) 

so I made a project with vintage touch with fairy .







I have created a mixed media card with wonderful new chipboard from Expressions craft. Used other mixed media mediums too !!!

Hope you like it ...

Supplies used :

1) chipboards 

Thank you!

All supplies are available at our website

you can also buy our products from below vendors
connect 4 sale
Hindustan trading company- Fine arts & stationery since 1974


Happy crafting 
Thank you
Afrreen Banu(blog co-ordinator )





No comments:

Post a Comment