Sunday 19 January 2020

My Little Fairy !

Hello friends,

How are you all? DT Vidhi Jadeja here at Expressions Craft blog with my Pictorial Project. As you all know we have "Fairy Land " theme this month and all my Co-dt crafters sharing their wonderful projects this month to inspire you all ...




I am blessed with two little angels so today I created a , ''Paper Weight" for my desk with my younger daughter's pic. She is a little fairy in my life :) Made that from total waste material what I already have and transferred into a beautiful piece with amazing Expressions Craft Mixed Media products. 

Here is a procedure :

Step 1: First I gave a coat of Heavy Black Gesso to a cardboard base. To secure the surface for more layers.


Step 2: I stick chipboard with art get medium on round surface and around it applies Black Granite texture paste for a rough surface. 




Art Gel medium are best to secure any pictures or photographs too for your projects so I applied that on picture also.

Step 3 : I applied Black gesso on chipboard and again on round surface to add  colours on it.




Step 4: I coloured chipboards with Chalk paints first and later add Metallic colours on it.


Step 4: On top of the surface I added Glass beads to add more texture on the surface.


Step 5: Noe time to colour all the elements, used Chroma burst and Metallic paints and Shimmer Metallic paints to add shine and bright colours.



Colour the Glass Nuggets too with Metallic paints.


Step 6: I add My focal point {a picture} on the surface to go ahead.


Step 7: Now started Sticking all chipboards and nuggets one by one with art gel medium.



Step 8: I arranged some fillers , butterflies and pearls around the picture to add more interest, After that did dry brushing with Heavy white Gesso on the elements.



Step 9:  Add decorative Embellishment of Expressions Craft on the picture.


And at last to add more shine and glitter to my projects add Rainbow Sparks with art gloss gel medium.


Hope you like it....












Supplies Used :

  1. Heavy Black Gesso
  2. Black granite texture paste
  3. Chipboard 
  4. Glass nuggets
  5. Rainbow Sparkle
  6. Metallic paints
  7. Shimmer Metallic paints
  8. White Heavy Gesso
  9. Art gel medium
  10. Chroma Burst 
Hope you all like my pictorial 

With love
Vidhi

All supplies are available at our website

you can also buy our products from below vendors
connect 4 sale
Hindustan trading company- Fine arts & stationery since 1974


No comments:

Post a Comment