Tuesday 21 January 2020

Mixed media canvas. Video tutorial.

Hello all!
This is Irina Chebotareva (IraChe). 
Today I want to show on Expressions Craft blog a video tutorial of a mixed media canvas.



Enjoy watching!!!



 I took cardboard for canvas base. First, fill it with white Gesso. After glued fine cotton gauze using immix SculptorTex contour medium to make beautiful folds.

 

After that , I glued chipboard on base. Then, I used Glass beads texture gel medium and Ground texture paste Ice&snow on some places.


After that, I colored them with Chroma Burst, Chalk paint, Metallic paint, white gesso and black gesso. I used blue colors.


 At the top I added decor elements, handmade flowers and glass nuggets.




Tutorial



Supplies  Used:

Immix heavy gesso white
Sculptor Tex Contour Medium 
  Glass beads texture gel medium
 Ground texture paste Ice&snow
 Glass Nuggets


All supplies are available at our website

you can also buy our products from below vendors
connect 4 sale
Hindustan trading company- Fine arts & stationery since 1974



 Thanks for stopping by,
 Make beauty with smile,
Irina Chebotareva

No comments:

Post a Comment