Thursday 23 January 2020

Snow White - Resin Tray Background (Photo Tutorial)

Greetings Everyone!

This is Isha Pai and today I am here to share photo tutorial of my last project 
for this month and which goes very well with the 
current theme "Fairy World"

I have made scene of "Snow White" keeping MDF resin tray as background.


  
Materials Used are:
1. Black Gesso
2. Chroma Burst - Bright Carnival, Gamma Black, Fresh water, Lemon Verbena and Silk                                           Magic Magenta
3. Ancient Gold Metallic Paint
4. Fairy Dust
5. Silver Mica Flakes
6. Newly launched chipboards: Peace, border and half moon with stars.




Photo Tutorial:















Drying time 24 hours, note to keep the resin poured object on the flat surface. 

To give galaxy background I have used Fairy dust as well as Silver Mica Flakes.


I hope you have loved my project.

Happy Crafting..!

Love & Peace from me to you all..

2 comments:

  1. Your this expression craft post is really amazing and your all collection is so wonderful .I like your this post.

    8 seater dining table marble top

    ReplyDelete
  2. Expressions craft post is really very helpful i like your this article information. Because you are sharing such kind this article..

    handicraft items manufacturers in india

    ReplyDelete