Monday 13 January 2020

Monday inspiration -Irina & Varsha

Hello folks,
Hope you all are doing well ! Its Inspirational Monday, so we have beautiful projects lined up for you guys to get inspired, today we have our very Talented DT members Irina & varsha o inspire you all with their projects ...over to Irina


Hello everyone!

Today I want to you share my project for Monday Inspiration post.  Month theme is Fairy world.

I created an installation. This is fairy house in the magic forest. There are a lot of  mysterious crystals and fantastic mushrooms around it.




















  


 Make beauty with smile,
Irina Chebotareva


                              Over to Varsha

Hello Crafters

Hope you are doing good!!!!

Myself Varsha from C-Arts & Crafts, Today I am sharing my Inspiration project with you all. I created canvas for the current month challenge e.i. Fairy world so I created canvas on Magic wand. In this project I used Expressions craft new released chipboards, Texture pastes & shimmer metallic paints.

Supplies Used:

Heavy Gesso Black
Chipboards
Shimmer metallic paints - Mystic blue, Moon light silver
Metallic paints- Browney rust, citron verdes & pinky toes
Art medium gel transparent: Gloss
Stencil
Expressions craft Black beads


Here is my project:



I created background using texture paste, stencil & Ground texture paste- Natural dessert, palette knife. 




I created magic with shimmer metallic paints. I highlighted embellishments using different metallic shades. 


Hope you all like my inspiration project. 

Love & Hugs 
Varsha 

All supplies are available at our website

you can also buy our products from below vendors
connect 4 sale
Hindustan trading company- Fine arts & stationery since 1974


Thanks for stopping by, do leave some love in comments below ,
Happy crafting,
Afrreen (blog co-ordinator)





No comments:

Post a Comment