Saturday 14 July 2018

Mixedmedia Photo Layout by Alpna

Hello crafty friends!!!

Alpna here from Feelings. I am back with a mixed-media photo layout for Expressions craft.

As festivals are approaching everybody wants to give something special to their near and dear ones. Today I'm going to inspire you to make a personalized gift or you can use it for yourself. I made a mixed-media photo layout using lot and lot of products from Expressions craft and I must say you should also buy their products.

Their sprays are really good with a great pigment. Once they dry they become permanent. And if I talk about their chippies I may say you are going to love the intricate designs and quality and of course deco stones are the must have for any crafter. So without ado I am going to share my project:








I made a video tutorial here:


You can buy these awesome products from the given below links:














 

Thank You,

Looking forward to see you with your creation on our current month challenge

Hugs,

Alpna

No comments:

Post a Comment