Thursday 19 July 2018

SERENITY

Hello crafty friends,

Sonika, here with you today, I am going to share , SERENITY  mixed media layout using Sprinkle Mist and Deco Stones from EXPRESSIONS CRAFT

Here some steps for  this mixed media layout

1 . Cover canvas with heavy gesso. After dries it,

2. Add texture with using modelling paste through stencil I used in it expressions craft Vintage style stencil
 (Friends expression craft stencil are so much sturdy and they give awesome texturing effect using any sort of medium like sponging , with of using  distress inks, and with mist too.)

3. Then add more texture ,used Expression craft deco stones ,I used 2 types ( mini and medium) for this I used tacky glue u can use any other glue too. These stone are easy to stick and u can colour it according to your choice too.

4,. Add chipboard embellishment from expressions and add some gear chippies from my stash to create some layers.

5 . Now my favourite part ,I mist layout with 3 beautiful colour from Sprinkle Mist by Expressions Craft, here and there  I mist them and repeated until it doesn't come as par choice.
(White Titanium mist is so gorgeous and perfect spray colour)

6. Finally embellished it with pasting pic of nature, and add some paper flower ,ribbons ,pearl string ,leaves from my stash.

some close up of this layout






Hope I have inspired you to create   something unique and wonderful for our  current challenge


 Product used in this layout are
Deco mini stones

Deco stones
        

Sprinkle mist

Sprinkle mist
Sprinklemist
Stencil

Chippies



Hope u enjoyed my post

See u soon

Happy crafting!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment