Wednesday 11 July 2018

Shabby chick frame

Hi crafty friends,


I am Sabiha Khan again on Expressions craft blog with some more inspirations for July months challenge on our blog. The challenge is to use "stencil" in your project.

Guys get inspired and make some beautiful projects and participate
HERE

Today I have come up with a beautiful frame where I have used "IMMIX"  Sprinkle mist and art stones from Expressions craft and leafy chipboard's - birds and branches and  Decorative sentiment chippies from Expressions craft too. All the products are just awesome and give superb results.I couldn't wait long to use these. I am sure you all will love these too.

Lets begin with some pics of my project first so u get inspired too...










 First I took a photo frame and removed its glass. Coloured it with black gesso. After the gesso dried applied little wax here and there so that I could give it a shabby chick look later. Then next I applied white chalk paint all over the frame. After the paint dried scratched little paint from the places where I had applied wax. A perfect shabby and little vintage look is achieved.

Next on the inner part of the frame I have used a pattern paper which I have stencilled with texture paste.I have also applied some texture paste using stencil on the frame too. I have applied "IMMIX" Sprinkle mist Fuchsia pink, Citrus yellow and Titanium white to give some colour and texture to the paper.

Next took the Heartfelt Wishes chippie sentiment and painted it using the sprinkle mist only. These mist colour are so versatile you can use it in many different ways. Applied glossy ascent over the sentiment to give it a finished look.

Adhered the prepared paper on the inside of the frame with the sentiment in the middle.

Next took the"IMMIX" Mini Art stones in a bowl and sprayed sprinkle mist over them and mixed them properly to colour all the stone. U can see how beautiful these coloured stones look. You can use them as it is or colour them with different mists too.

Took few hand made paper roses and flowers and coloured them using same Sprinkle mist. Just to give them a soothing colour effect, I mixed yellow and pink colours on my craft sheet and dabbed the flowers on the paint to get these results.Same way coloured the leaf chippies too.

I have used few fabric and form flowers too. Coloured them with spraying colour on them. 

Finally when all the flowers were dry, adhered them on the frame and applied some gel medium to adhere my art stones.

I have also used few die cut leaves and butterflies to make my frame more beautiful.

Hope u guys like this Shabby chick look of the floral frame.

Few more close ups...





Hope I inspired you guys......
Looking forward to see your stenciled creations soon...

Love



No comments:

Post a Comment