Tuesday 17 July 2018

Mixed Media Tags using Sprinkle Mist and Deco Stones


Hello Crafters!

We have our GDT Heena here from bloomingpaperbuds.com with photo tutorial of making a mixed media tag.

Over to her

Hi everyone, I am back again with a new project. Today I have two Mixed media tags to share that I created using the Sprinkle Mists and Deco stones from immix and I will also show you show to do the background. 


So let's start with Today's post...
Here I have Two 3 1/2 '' by 6'' large tags, I started off by adding some modelling paste using the stencil Orbs all around.
Next, I adhered some clay embellishments and chipboard elements from the Designer Scallap Oval and Designer Square Frame set.
Then I added some Deco stones in size medium and covered the chipboard elements with white gesso. I just love using art stones in my projects, it just adds a little extra something to your projects and looks really pretty when colored.
Next, I colored the base using the sprinkle mists in shades dark purple, forest green and citrus yellow. I always prefer using a paint brush to color because that way I can control the amount of color I'm adding to my project.
Next, I just arranged some handmade flowers and some fussy cutouts. I also added more purple color to my flowers and to the highlighting areas and also used some sequins and microbeads to add more details.
   
 

I hope you liked my creation, Thank you for stopping by!
Heena xo

No comments:

Post a Comment