Friday 13 July 2018

Altered Bottle by Priya

Hello Crafty Friends,

Priya here with my DT project. This time I decided to alter a glass bottle. This is a very simple project which anyone can make with the help of brilliant products from Expressions Craft.

The Sprinkle Mists are so vibrant and make your projects look very beautiful and the art stones are just amazing products that can enhance the beauty of any project.
I applied three coats of white gesso on my bottle and sprayed the colors Dark Purple and Royal Blue from Sprinkle mists. After it is dried completely I embellished it with jute cord,chipboard sentiment, flowers and art stones from the store.











I also have made a video tutorial for the same here




Supplies used:
 Immix-Sprinkle Mist-Dark Purple






Hope you like my project

Do join our monthly challenge Stencil It

Hugs,

Priya

No comments:

Post a Comment