Sunday 1 July 2018

DT Announcement

Hello Crafters,


I am Bhavani here with a happy announcement today 
Our new design team
 Some of the names you will recognize from last year and we also have some new faces joining the team. We hope you will join us in welcoming them all on board. 


Returning team members:


Shylaashree – https://adhiraacreations.blogspot.in

Sabiha – https://khansabiha285.blogspot.com

Dheepika Vasudevan – http://creative2015minds.blogspot.com

 
New team members:


Alpna Kale

I am Alpna from Goa, India. I am a postgraduate in commerce. Did Advance Diploma in Multimedia and have around 5 years of experience in graphic designing. I left my job as God blessed us with a son. I started my career again as a crafter when my son was 4.

I have the flair for art and craft from childhood. I did my first oil painting at the age of 10. I used to spend my vacations doing paintings or experimenting some new craft. As I grew up other things engaged me more than my hobby. Then I got married and blessed with a baby boy and I fulfilled my duties as a wife and as a mother but the talent of doing things in a different way was there. One fine day my brother gave my an idea to start a business of making hand made gifts. I discussed this with my husband and he supported me a lot to start a venture of making gifts and today I'm a proud owner of "FEELINGS".

I love to make cards, albums, decoupage projects and now I'm experimenting in mixed media.

Below are the links of my social media presence:

Facebook
Instagram
Blog
Pinterest
YouTube
Twitter

Priya Mishra

Hello, My name is Priya Mishra. I am a crafter, a wife, a mother, an HR professional living in Thane, India. I love making Mixed Media, altered art, papercrafts and Paper quilling and like to experiment with different products and techniques. Apart from crafting, my interests are travelling and reading. 

Social Media links:


Sonika Agarwal

Myself sonika agarwal , I am a proud mother and crafter with a thirst for all things creative. I say this because as far as I remember I have loved watching and learning anything and everything being created ....... There's just something about the various process and changes that happen in those process that attracts me.

 My personal journey into crafting started in childhood but I started to explore more about 2 years back in 2016 and have grown since . I am majorly doing card making ,mixed media,albums and I love to epicycle and recycle things.
  My message for all Create from your heart and never be afraid to experiment as that is how new things happen....


Blog

FB page

Congratulations ladies and welcome to the team!!.

We’re looking forward to sharing the talents that each of them brings to inspire us all!
Stay Tuned
Bhavani

No comments:

Post a Comment