Saturday 9 June 2018

Birthday Tags by Steph

Hi everyone, Steph here today.  

 Here i am up with my inspiration for our Monthly challenge. The theme this month is Anything goes

Simply tie them to gift bags or add to a card.



Using the Feather Mixed Media Stencil, I placed it on white cardstock and inked it with several colors of Brilliance Inks  Then I flipped over the inked stencil onto another piece of cardstock and used a brayer to release the ink creating a negative effect.  I matted each piece with cardstock creating the tags.


Using the new Birthday stamp set, I stamped the birthday cake and the package three times.  I die cut each piece and matted with a larger die.  I added color with Memento Markers, then stamped HB2U around the images.



The panels were wrapped with twine and the birthday circle were added on top with foam adhesives.  Twine was also added to the top of the tags.  


Thanks for stopping by.


Thanks for joining.

Please stop by my blog for more inspiration.

Steph

1 comment: