Monday 18 June 2018

Just For You by Steph

Hi everyone, Steph here today combining the Feather stencil with the Leafy Flora chipboard element.  


I used a piece of stenciled cardstock that was left over from another project I recently created.  To get the negative image, I spritzed the inked stencil placed it ink side down on white cardstock.  Then I  used a brayer to release the ink onto the white cardstock. 


The panel was cut to fit the card, inked with yellow and brown inks then matted with off-white cardstock.  Next, I wrapped the panel with twine then adhered the panel to a brown card.


The Leafy Flora embellishment was inked with assorted colors of Brilliance inks.


The Flora embellishment was added to ovals and then placed on the card with foam adhesives.  Gems were added to the flower centers and the sentiment was stamped, matted and placed on top of the ovals, slightly behind the embellishment.


Thanks for stopping by.

Look forward to your entries to our monthly challenge and the theme this month is Anything goes.

Thanks for joining.

Please stop by my blog for more inspiration.

Steph

2 comments: