Thursday 7 June 2018

Just for you-Dress card


Hello crafty people,

Kirti here again. 
Here i am up with my another inspiration for our Monthly challenge. The theme this month is Anything goes.

This time I was inspired by idea of JUST FOR YOU!!

For a unique person, in our life, we would always want the things to be very special and unique. So, here is an idea for card very unique – A Dress Card. Have a look here.

I have made this handcut dress with card stock from Expressions craft & a floral paper from my stash. I have used the dress template attached here for cutting reference.

I have stenciled the background with colors using ornate panel stencil by expressions craft & have added sentiment from Flower stamp by expressions craft.




List of supplies used from Store,
Wild Flower


Thanks for stopping by..
Kirti

1 comment: