Monday 11 June 2018

Mixed media layout with chalk paint

Hello Crafty Friends,

I am shylaa here today.

Hope your are working on our challenge theme this month. It is everyone's favourite-  Anything Goes.
 
Here is my inspiration with a Mixed media layout using our Coral Peony Chalk Paint.Our IMMIX chalk paint has an lovely mix of adorable colours.

I could not resist myself experimenting it.


Steps involved:
1. On a Card stock, coat a layer of gesso
2. Add textures using stencils. I have tear drop stencil
3. Add colors - i have sponged the IMMIX Coral Peony Chalk paint 
4. Add additional textures with stamps if you want - I have used chained heart stamp from Love mail stamp
5. Add layers with photo and embellish with flowers 
6. I have used circled sentiment chippie and Vintage Ornate floral border.  I have added colors over the chippie by adding Dove crafts enamel effects
7. Finish by spritzing paints, adding sequins etc..

Some close ups
 
Hope you are inspired to create something using our products

Link your projects here.

Pls follow the guidelines before you play along with us.



Supplies used in this project

Immix Chalk Paints
 

 Love mail
 Thank you so much for stopping by

Happy Crafting!
Shylaashree

3 comments: