Wednesday 6 June 2018

Money Envelops for New born babies

Hi friends,

I am Sabiha Khan,

As you all know our current challenge "ANYTHING GOES" is up on Expressions craft blog, I have come up with a simple but sweet inspiration. It is money envelops for new born babies.

Its a tradition here to gift money at several occasions,  we always need fancy envelops to keep it.

Today I will show you how to create a beautiful money envelop for a new born baby using  some lovely "Round sentiment chippie embellishments" from Expressions craft and "Shopping for my baby" stamp set.

First lets see what I have created.....



I have made two money envelops one for baby boy (blue) and one for baby girl (pink)...

Few more pics.....






Now few step how to make these...

* First I took a plane off white card stock measuring 8" by 7".
* Scored the card stock as shown in my rough figure for your reference.
*Cut the extra and fold the card stock as shown.
*I used few stamps from "shopping for my baby" stamp set to make the plane paper look like a patterned paper.Stamped the images with archival ink.
* Now took the chippie embellishments and coloured them with chalk paints.
*I have cut decorative borders or u can also take some lace to decorate the envelop.
*I have also used a twine to fasten the flap and some handmade flowers and leaves for envelop cover.
*I added some sequins and hearts to make it look pretty..
* Lastly fold the last flap and stick to make a pocket for the money, as its clear in the pics.

Rough diagram for reference..



Few more close ups ...














Hope u guys enjoyed my post and would come up with some innovative envelops for different occasions.

U can make money envelops with these beautiful sentiment chippie's available with Expressions craft.



shopping for my baby
Get inspired and play our blog challenge #1 to win Rs.500 gift voucher..

All the best and link your creation HERE to participate.

Love

Sabiha.

3 comments: