Monday 25 June 2018

heart shaped mixed media layout

Hello Crafty Friends,


I am shylaa here.

Only 6 days left to participate in our challenge. The challenge theme this month is  Anything Goes.
 
Here is my inspiration with a Heart shaped Mixed media layout. Hope i am not boring you with my own photograph.

I have used our decoupage paper,chalk paint, kitchen love chipboard embellishment and pinwheel square stencil in this project




Steps involved:
1. On a Cardstock, coat a layer of gesso
2. Add textures using stencils. I have used pinwheel square stencil
3. Add colours - i have sponged the IMMIX Vintage tulip chalk paint and fabrica brown paints and misted it with water
4. To the center i have adhered the La music decoupage paper and added layers with photo and embellished with handmade flowers. The flowers are made with our cherry red cardstock
5. I have used our kitchen love chipboard embellishment.  I have added dovecrafts enamel effects over the sentiment.
6. Finish by spritzing white paint, adding deco stones etc..

Some close ups
 




Hope you are inspired to create something using our products

Link your projects here.

Pls follow the guidelines before you play along with us.

Supplies used in this project


Immix Chalk Vintage Tulip



  Pinwheel square Stencil


Thank you so much for stopping by

Happy Crafting!
Shylaashree

1 comment: