Thursday 21 June 2018

Fathers Day shadow box frame

Hi friends,

Sorry guys, for a late post for Fathers Day, but as far as I know, we don't need any particular day to gift our loved ones. 
So, if my post inspires you,  just go ahead and make one for your father.... I am sure he will love it any time.

I am Sabiha here with a lovely shadow box frame made in just minutes with few beautiful chipboard embellishments, coloured card stock and decoupage paper from Expressions craft.

Fathers Day Shadow box Frame







Hope u all like my shadow box frame...

Now one step at a time, learn to make this.....

* Take a 12" by 12" card stock of your choice and score it and cut it as shown in the figure.


*Fold all the scored lines and stick the folded sides using glue or tacky tape.
*The shadow box is ready. Now take Expressions craft floral decoupage paper cut it and stick it in the center cavity of the box.
*Take "Happy Fathers Day" sentiment chipboard embellishment to adhere in the middle of the fame and enhance its beauty with some frame embellishment, here I have used resin frame.
*Now finally take Floral Border Frame embellishment from Expression's craft and make the beautiful border of your frame.
*I have used few pearls to make center of flowers. They add to the beauty of the border.

These frames can be made with just few steps and Can be made for any such occasion. You just have to change the sentiment..

I also have a small video with step by step pictorial for this beautiful frame.



That's it for today. Hope u enjoyed my post and would get inspired and make some projects to participate in our ongoing challenge "Anything goes" At Expressions craft blog 

HERE

Click the below link to buy the supplies used in this project 

Happy crafting guys....
Love


1 comment: