Sunday 25 November 2018

Altered Mix Media Box

Hello Friends, Kanika here from Kanak Jaipur.
Today I have a Photo Tutorial on how you can Alter Mix Media Box.

This is the box which I have altered-

Step 1. Apply a quote of Gesso covering full box & using texture paste I created texture from brush itself.


Step2. Using IMMIX Chalk Paints - Grassy Fields,Baby Blue, Periwinkle & Dusty Lavender, I created this layout


Step 3. Using Pale Sunset Gold I covered the white portion on the top.


Step 4. I covered the sides of the box by mixing Immix Chalk Paint- Grassy Fields,Baby Blue & then did some random stamping.

Step 5. Using Expressions Craft Doily lace Stencil & Texture Paste I created this texture on the top.


Step 6. I added some Deco-Stones Micro, Wings Wooden Chippie , Leaf Chippie & Flowers from Expressions Craft. 

I coloured Wings using Pearly Peacock Metallic Paint & coloured the leaf chippie using Emerald Forest Metallic Paint.



I hope you enjoyed today’s tutorial.

 Products Used- 


chalk paint online in India


https://www.expressionscraft.in/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/wings-big-min.png 

Your creations are awaited to see using these amazing products. Happy Crafting.
-Kanika

3 comments: