Wednesday 14 November 2018

Sweet Motherhood Card - inspiration by Goga Crafts

Hi there!

Motherhood is the most beautiful time for me I've ever imagined, really!
Cozy photos, full of delightful moments together, cuddles, girly time and giggles are just awesome!
It's a theme of my card today - motherhood!

I've used a combo for this card using Texture Paste and amazing, femine color baby pink of chalk paint. Then I used my favorite vintage stencil to create a texture on paper. I added some Titanium white splashes and soft laces elements to build some composition of whole card.

This time as always, I cannot working without those cute die-cuts! I really love them and it's one of my favorite scrap items.












My YT Video:



Crafty used supplies from Expressions Craft shop:












Hope you like my inspiration!
Wish you creative day!

2 comments: