Saturday 10 November 2018

Shabby chic home decor

Hello Crafty friends,

I am Sonika here today to share a photo tutorial on Shabby chic home decor .

Our blog this month challenge moldboard is very interesting waiting to see your wonderful creation  here it's link


Today I would like to show you on how I altered a acrylic plate with white gesso and give it look of shabby chic



Here is the step by step tutorial of making it

Step one: I have taken a acrylic plate and coated it with a layer of white Gesso.



Step two: added textures with cheese cloth and cover it with white gesso again

Step three: now add some colours with chalk paint and help of water mist

Step four: added colours to the chipboard branches with ivory chalk paint

Step five: Add the coloured chipboard embellishments and flowers to the frame



Step six: given more texture I add lots of emblishment fillers and some chord too .
   Now my project ready here it's more glimpse






Hope u liked it friends
Product list




Thank u so much stopping with us 
Happy crafting❤️❤️❤️

8 comments:

  1. beautiful shabby chic make sonika. loving this

    ReplyDelete
  2. So chic and so creative. Great project. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today, I was just browsing along and came upon your blog. Just wanted to say good blog and this article helped me a lot, due to which I have found exactly I was looking. home builder Vintage Oaks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates. inspired home accents

    ReplyDelete