Monday 12 November 2018

DIY Letter Box using Vellum Flowers

Hello Crafty Friends,

Manasa here with a quick DIY to create a fresh looking Letter box or a storage space for knick knacks



In this project,  you can see my love for pastel shades..  I am so in love with the shades Rose Petal and Flamingo Punch from Immix. They give a very soft and chick look.


Once I painted all over,  giving it an ombre effect mixing the above shades..  I went ahead and varnished the entire surface.  Using the wave stencil from expressions craft,  I randomly stenciled using texture p on the surface. 

Using the awesome Immigrants handmade Vellum flowers,  some foliage chippies,  mini decor stones I created a quick assembly to add some interest. 






Finally,  I added the quote,  " Today is a good day"   to bring it all together and add some positive vibes to its placement. 

Ta-daa!   We are all done    

I hope you enjoyed looking at this quick DIY.  Please let me know your thoughts in the comments section below 😊

Until next time.   ❤

Here is the list of all products used above









Vellum Mix



3 comments: