Thursday 29 November 2018

Love is in the air Ft.Mixed media Heart

Hello Crafters!!!

I am here with a my new bright and beautiful representation of love and affection towards the special ones. Through this project I want to show you how bright and colorful can love be, also how love can be celebrated in any fashion. Love is always around us, its only that we have to find it and recognize it. Wings around the heart emphasizes over the concept of 'love can fly'. So this winter celebrate love with Christmas.

Here is my project:


Gears and wings, and my new love- Immix Metallic paints - Raw umber, Mari Gold and Jingle shells

Below is the Step by Step pictorial of the project.

Step 1: Take two MDF heart bases of different sizes from Expressions Craft and layer it with white texture paste.





Step 2: Apply crackle paste over both layered MDF heart bases and let it dry naturally.



Step 3: Color both bases with Pink punch Chalk paint.




Step 4: To make the chalk paint shine I used metallic coral pearl paint over bigger base.




Step 5: I shaded the edges of bigger base with metallic Browney Rust paint.



Step 6: Created the texture over both bases using stencil and texture paste.





Step 7: Take two big wings chipboards and color them with Red Cherry Wood chalk paint and shade them with Pale Sunset Gold chalk paint.



Step 8: After drying out of  the texture I sprayed Sprinkle mist Citrus Yellow over both bases and wings.



Step 9: I also sprayed Sprinkle mist Persimmon over the smaller base.



Step 10: I took steampunk chipboard and colored them with Pale sunset Gold  and Military Brown Chalk Paint.

 



Step 11: I sprayed Sprinkle mist chest nut over both base.



Step 12: I colored metal charms with Metallic paints Raw umber and Mari Gold.






Step 13: Place all the elements like Resin, Immix chipboards, Metal charms over smaller base.



Step 14: I finished the project by coloring the elements with Metallic paint Jingle shells to highlight them in the project.



Here is my project images:





Closer look:



I hope our like our new released and inspired you to create something from the same. 

Supplies Used: 


      
      

  

Thanks for visit our blog and don't forget to enter in our challenge.


4 comments: