Wednesday 9 January 2019

Altered box with chalk paint

Hello crafty friends ,
sonika here
 I am back with my new project that is altered box with our versatile chalk paint.
 I always love the outcome which I got from that ,


I made for that picture tutorial have a look first I took one box and layering it with fevicol and tissue pieces


 When it fried cover it with immix white gesso

After during I stick some chipboards and vah clay moulds on the base 
Then add colour on it immix chalk paint
Coral peony and teal blue it look like this


For background I used immix texturepaste add coral peonycolour in it and give more texture via stencil like this


I liked to give more layering so I used some immix micro beads and some stuff from my stash

I want to give it some personalized look so I add couple clay mould which I coloured with Immix chali paint coral peony and linen one


And adhere it on center of box 
After completed it will look like this




Hope u guys liked it share some love and reviews with us.

Product list which I used in it

Chalk paint

See u soon 
Happy crafting!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Loved the project sonika di! You explain things very nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so interested in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. Your blog is really impressive. secondary containment

    ReplyDelete